United StatesAs few as 3 business days
Canada5-10 business days
International10 business days
- Where do you ship to?
- We ship to the following countries:
- United States
- New Zealand
- South Korea
Due to fraud, unexpected shipping delays and increased shipping costs, we do not currently ship to any other countries not listed above. We will be adding more countries as we can.
- What can I do if you don't ship to my country?
- Check our listings on Amazon.com. We are working hard to get all of our cases up there soon. If you don't want to order from Amazon, please request our cases at one of your local case stores and ask them to get in touch with us.
- United States Orders
- Shipping within the USA takes 3 business days on average. That's fast. And did we mention it's FREE?! NO? Well now we will... shipping is free to the good ol' US of A!
- Canadian Orders
- Shipping to Canada usually takes as few as 5-10 business days. That ain't half bad. And it's only $4.99!
- International Orders
- International orders take a little longer, but usually no longer than 10 business days. That's pretty impressive too. The cost to shipping almost anywhere in the world is only $6.99. That's hard to beat.
- Tracking Numbers
- All our orders come with tracking numbers that allow you to track your package as it travels from our warehouse to your home! Once your order has been processed, you'll receive an e-mail with your tracking details. Easy as pie.
- Any way to get free shipping?
- Yes, shipping to the USA is completely free. Shipping to Canada is $4.99 and international shipping is only $6.99.
- Do you accept returns?
- We accept all returns in their original packaging within 30 days of receiving your order.
Find out more.
- Where do you ship from?
- Our warehouse, fulfillment and shipping facilities are located in the awesome city of Sparks, Nevada, USA. Cool huh?